Are Neon Signs Hot?
We explain why our signs don’t get hot!
Traditional neon signs on the other hand, do get very hot, as they have fluorescent neon gas and mercury running through them. We would not recommend touching them!
Safe to have in a kids room - or anywhere at home!
Our signs produce relatively no heat, and do not make any buzzing sounds. Making them the perfect home decor product to really spice up your space, without being a hazard.
You can even touch our signs and will not receive a shock, burn or risk shattering it!